The Business Systems Lead (BSL) will enable our business technologies applications, and be an interface between business and technical teams to understand business needs, define requirements and implement new business systems. The ideal candidate is hands-on, energetic, flexible, independent and highly organized, has strong technical, project management, communication and influence skills, and brings a combination of business acumen and technical architecture understanding of the end to end sales Process and supporting systems. The role will advocate and drive systems solutions that support that make a positive productivity impact and increase visibility into the business. The breath of the role requires partnering with the Global Business Operations policy and process team as well as various functions across Veritas organizations.
- Main point of contact on business system(s) within and across the teams and familiar with integration points, platform issues, upcoming enhancements, customizations and data flows
- Work with cross-functional business stakeholders to understand future business needs are aligned with systems roadmap
- Identify systems opportunities for increasing revenue, decreasing costs, driving productivity, and improving operational effectiveness within an enterprise perpetual and/or consumer and subscription business model
- Identify solutions, evaluate costs and benefits, develop recommendations for systems enhancements, and develop a detailed project plans to track deliverables
- Translate business processes and policies into clear business flows and systems requirements
- Plan and coordinate cross-functional resources to ensure flawless execution on project deliverables
- Engage technical resources to scope, assess and develop systems solutions that reduce complexity, ensure system integrity and data quality
- Have a clear understanding of end to end policies and processes in order to enable the most efficient and effective solutions that will drive internal productivity andenhance the external customer experience
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with diverse business and technical stakeholders
- Track and report progress toward key milestones and deliverables
- Facilitate change management by developing and executing communications plans, assigning roles and defining accountabilities, conduct user training and creating training documentation, provide ongoing user support, implement reports and dashboards, etc.
- Drive adoption and enablement of changed or new systems, and monitor compliance of users
This individual will interface with numerous cross-functional internal groups at all levels of management and must be able to quickly form productive and positive working relationships with staff of varying business and technical experience.
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
- Bachelors degree in a business or technical discipline required; BS in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Economics, or Mathematics
- 5-8 years of cross-functional experience managing Business IT Projects and Business Process Projects
- 3-5 years of experience with Oracle CRM and/or ERP in account management, lead and opportunity management, quoting, order management, service contracts and Partner Portals
- 5+ years project management experience, PMP a plus
- Experience troubleshooting and finding solutions to complex problems
- Knowledge of CRM (e.g. Oracle Sales Cloud), ERP (e.g. Oracle), contract management (e.g. Apttus), web content management platforms (e.g. AEM) and Sales & Marketing technologies and development methodologies
- Ability to determine the best approach to solution design and development, with focus on user experience, simplicity, and scalability
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence cross functional teams, as well as bridge the gap between technical and non-technical audiences
- Broad technical, analytical and business acumen and structured problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and ability to interact with and present to all levels of management
- Self-starter with strong decision making skills, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize in a fast-paced and changing environment
Industry : IT – Software
Salary : Not Disclosed
Experience : 2to5Yrs
Mobile No :
Location : Pune
Key Skills : web, c, training, analytics, system, management, systems, compliance, java, troubleshooting, process, sales, operations, ser, content, problem, ms, solving, oracle, office
Veritas Technologies Company Profile
At Veritas Technologies, we empower businesses of all sizes to discover the truth in informationtheir most important digital asset. Using our platform, customers can accelerate their digital transformation and solve pressing challenges like multi-cloud data management, data protection, storage optimization, compliance readiness and workload portabilitywith no cloud vendor lock-in.
Eighty-six percent of Fortune 500 companies rely on us to reveal data insights that drive competitive advantage. We operate in 58 countries worldwide, with over 7,500 people employed across many roles and functions: technologists, sales professionals and specialists in business roles like HR, marketing and finance. We help organizations to unlock the power of information to create jobs, boost prosperity, protect lives and make the world around us a better place.