We are urgently looking forward to hire School Administrator for our new school in Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu
Experience: 3 + Years in the same role as Admin (Experience from School would be preferred)
- Supervise Housekeeping & Maintenance staff by determining workloads & schedules.
- Supervise the school security arrangements.
- Ensure the canteen facilities are provided as per the policy.
- Supervise and handle the transport arrangement of students and staff.
- Ensure the staff is trained in complex maintenance activities and follow the standard operating procedures.
- Manage maintenance activities of school properties such as Networking Systems (Computers/ Printer/Xerox machine), Water Purifier, Fire extinguisher, Attendance Software, TV / Music systems / LCD / Slide projector, swimming pool, electrical fittings /fixtures, window panes, ceiling fans etc.
- Interact with Municipal Corporations & other regulatory departments to formulate and arrange plans to update systems and reduce operating costs by ensuring optimum utilization of resources.
- Make all necessary arrangements for special events such as Orientation, PTA meetings, Workshops and Coffee meet.
- Responsible for effective co-ordination within the departments assigned.
- Handle emergencies & manage crisis.
- Manage vendors, involve in negotiations, ensure the services are rendered within the timeline and follow up on their payments.
- Maintain documents related to vendors / contract/ payment.
- Supervise, advice and mentor the admin team
- Ensure all bills related to BSEB, BSNL etc. are checked and paid before due dates.
- Developing and maintaining school administrative activities.
- Ensuring High Efficiency at Low Cost.
- Handling of emergencies & managing crisis.
- Scrutinize, validate and sanction the requisition requirements.
- Responsible for supporting the team in innovating newer systems.
- Responsible for setting up new effective practices.
- Responsible for effective co-ordination within Departments assigned.
- Overall Responsibility for maintaining efficiency with an oversight on processes and activities.
- Ensuring adherence to prescribed procedures.
- Grievance Handling.
- Responsible for Building Maintenance: AMCs, Service Contracts , Vendor Sourcing and Management
- Organizing Events: Culminating Activities, PTMs, etc.
- Preparing Budget and maintain MIS vis–vis Budgets for the entire year.
- Handling Statutory Compliances as required for the School.
- Managing Field trips: Prepare the Costing, arranging the travel, snacks food and first aid.
- Handling travel arrangement and accommodation for teachers attending workshops and trainings.
- Responsible for analyzing Water Testing report from Vendor.
- Responsible for Facility Management Services Soft Services such as Housekeeping, Security, Pest Control, Carpentry, Plumbing etc.
Required Candidate profile
- Efficient and pay attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management including
- organization, planning, staffing, training, budgeting, and reporting.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of financial management.
- Knowledge of planning and management.
- Knowledge of labor relations and equal employment opportunity policies and procedures.
- Maintain favorable public relations
- Delegate effectively, instruct, direct, and evaluate employees
- Problem solving and decision making capacity
- Ability to plan, direct, and coordinate administrative activities of a complex, interrelated and
- interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors are involved.
Industry : Education / Training
Salary : Not Disclosed
Experience : 3to5Yrs
Email : email@example.com
Mobile No : 9108858113
Location : Coimbatore
Key Skills : dministration management, school administration, facilities management, housekeeping management
K J Foundation Hiring For Vibgyor High School Company Profile
K J Foundation Hiring For Vibgyor High School