1. Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization for an area / territory for Special Projects
2. To ensure a fulfilling, long- term partnership with them
3. Resolve problems of clients on a timely basis.
4. Plan, design and implement the prerequisites necessary for achieving the sales targets for the area/ territory
5. To be responsible for meeting the sales targets for the area/ territory
6. Price products at competitive rates being well- aware of the rival market price and products
7. Follow- up with clients and ensure timely payments from them
8. Implement schemes for contractors, polishers, etc. to make them loyal to the company.
9. Timely management of financial areas including Invoicing, Payment Collection, Outstanding Collection, redemption of polishers schemes of all applicable clients as per company guidelines
10. Forecast material requirement for the area/ territory
11. Ensure timely sourcing of materials to the clients and ensure availability of the same based on supply and demand.
12. Prepares and submits relevant reports on a timely basis
13. Set targets for sales executives, officers and other sales staff
14. Develop lucrative incentive schemes and introduce monetary benefits for team members in conjunction with the Management to encourage them to deliver their level best.
15. Develop non- monetary appreciation scheme with the HR to appreciate when team members do good work.
16. Proper supervision of team is essential; plan, monitor, appraise and review job contributions.
17. Track their performances through Monthly Plan, Progress and Sales reports.
18. Coach, counsel, discipline and train team as and when required
19. To perform any duty that comes as an exigency to the current profile.
The person should be have hands on experience in sales role
Be a team player who can work with minimum supervision and be able to interact well with different departments.
Presentable and smart.
Meticulous, responsible and ability to multi- task.
An effective communicator with good command over the English language.
Knowledge of MS Office
Educational Qualifications: Bachelors/ Masters/ any other relevant qualification
Previous Work Experience: Senior level associates (4- 9 years)
Industry: Preferably wood- coatings, paints and affiliated industries.,
Industry : Manufacturing
Salary : Not Disclosed
Experience : 4to9Yrs
Mobile No :
Location : Bangalore
Key Skills : payment collection,material requirement, ,effective communication,hr, ,map,set, ,sales,paint, ,design,supply, ,english,command, ,logisim,sourcing, ,payments,benefits, ,coatings,education, ,materials,invoicing
JAT Global (Pvt) Ltd Company Profile
JAT Global (Pvt) Ltd
JAT Global (Pvt) Ltd