Greetings from Personal Network ! ! ! ! !
DREAM HIGH. ACHIEVE HIGHER.
KYC / AML PROFESSIONALS. Salary 3 Lakhs to 5.5 Lakhs
Contact IMMEDIATLY @
Post :- KYC – KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER
AML- ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING
Experience :-1Years to 5 years in KYC / AML
Qualification :- Any Graduate/ MBA
Remuneration :-3 Lakhs to 5.5 Lakhs
Location :- BANGALORE
CAB :-2 WAY CAB PROVIDED
SHIFT :-24 / 7 Rotational Shifts
- Candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding ofKYC, financial regulatory environment and AML risk implications.
- Thorough understanding of legal structures of various client types: financial institutions, corporate, quoted companies, private companies, funds, SPVs etc.
- Proven skill sets in analysing implications of mergers and acquisitions on legal identities & ownership structures of Corporate, FIs & Funds.
- Sound knowledge of financial regulatory requirements.
- Ability to interpret complex changes in regulatory guidelines and assess impact.
- Team player and ability to manage people and performance.
- Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy.
- Good understanding of MS office and proven skills on banking platforms.
If you are interested in the Profile, kindly forward your updated CV in word format to:
E MAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT PERSON :
- Renu ; 9845162196
- Usha ; 9916972829
- Manu ; 9148588506
BEST WISHES THE PERSONAL NETWORKS
Industry : BPO / Call Center
Salary : Rs 3.0 – 6 Lakh/Yr
Experience : 1to5Yrs
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No : 7829122825
Location : Bangalore
Key Skills : cdd, dd, kyc, knowyourcustomer
PERSONAL NETWORK Hiring For MNC CLIENT OF Personal Networks Company Profile
PERSONAL NETWORK Hiring For MNC CLIENT OF Personal Networks
Nine years in the recruitment business, we have consistently maintained the highest standards, meeting our clients requirements to their complete satisfaction. Over the years, we have gained an intimate understanding of the IT milieu and the unique demands it makes on its people. Our venture into recruitment began in 1994, triggered by the increased demand for quality manpower from the clients we catered to as an audit management and consulting firm. The initial focus was on accounting and finance professionals, which expanded to include engineering, Parma and other export based industries and later, to IT.