Main areas of responsibility:
- Captures and analyzes demands, responsible of the demand coordination acc. to IT processes. Ensures that user requirements are captured so that those represent the user needs.
- Proposes, creates and defines solutions best fitting to the business problems/needs and ensures that solutions are analyzed and planned properly.
- Supports key IT stakeholders in defining the process and IT capability development portfolio together with Business stakeholders.
- Accountable for the solution design and architecture alignment together with Enterprise/Solution Architecture. With stakeholders/users and development team, determine if existing solution fits or a new solution to build that meets user needs within specified constraints (time, money, resources etc.) .
- Accountable for efficiency, effectiveness and quality of detailed solutions.
- Support in investment proposal preparation and business case creation (including relevant business& IT value impact).
- Creates, facilitates and maintains the process and global concept documentation according to Nokia standard methodology and business.
- Contributes to supplier selection evaluation on technical solution and implementation.
- Supports solution deployments and executes testing. Supports security assessments and use phase issues /preparation. Finds and proposes improvements /corrective actions for issues occurring during the use phase.
- Supports stakeholders in end user training development and delivery. Creates and maintains respective training materials and ensures training to key users. May support in respective change management activities.
- Accountable that proper technical solution documentation will be created
- Participates in prototyping, pilots and PoC s
- Understands platforms, applications and process standards. Understands cloud concepts, architectural components, deployment models and dependencies validating solutions, design and alternatives from process, change or business viewpoints.
- Assist with business escalation for P1-P2 incidents impacting business performance and RCA review and solution improvements following the Nokia demand / service process.
- Manage solution Total cost of ownership (TCO), including license cost.
- Monitor end to end performance of the application
Key competences /Additional requirements:
- Experiecnce on Salesforce Service Cloud projects is required
- Has a strong functional business and portfolio understanding
- Lean-Agile Leader who understands the complexities of large-scale solution development and applies Lean-Agile principles and practices to address them
- Enriches professional expertise with profound knowledge of the market, industry, competition and / or technology environment in the area of specialization
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Expert on Portal & services CRM technologies and process with 3+ yrs of experience
- Good understanding on the Service Request management (ticketing) and Supply Chain Software and Hardware (repair and exchange)
- Skilled in Customer relationship management services -Ticketing
- Technology expert with certification in any of the following platform – Salesforce, MS Dynamics / salesforce / Pega
- Good understanding on the middleware and integration platforms – IPaaS
- Good Database and java knowledge
- Develop Test cases definition and test execution
Qualifications – Internal
- Agile and Continuous Delivery, Agile methodologies
- Business Acumen and Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Cloud computing/edge clouds, Cloud architecture
- Collaboration skills
- Decision quality
- Digital literacy
- Drive for results
- Functional Business and Portfolio Understanding and development
- Industry, Market & Technology Understanding
- Information security
Industry : Telecom / ISP
Salary : Not Disclosed
Experience : 3to5Yrs
Mobile No :
Location : Noida
Key Skills : customerrelationship, java, agile, relationshipmanagement, enterprisearchitecture, pega, arketcomm, proposalmaking
Nokia Solutions and Networks India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Nokia Solutions and Networks India Pvt. Ltd.
Nokia is a global leader in creating the technologies at the heart of our connected world.Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industrys most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.