We are conducting interviews for the position of Customer Service Executive (Ground Staff) for domestic & international airlines.
Job Title: CSA/GSE
Department: Ground staff
Location: Mumbai, Delhi, Lucknow, Jaipur, Goa, Bhopal, Assam, Guwahati, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Kolkata,Thiruvanananthapuram, Visakhapatnam, Bangalore, etc.
Experience: 0-3 years (Freshers can also apply Age limit: 18 to 32)
– To perform all security related functions as given for airline operations by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security.
– Screening, frisking and overall safety & security of the passengers & their baggage.
– Passenger Handling.
– This job involves extensive communication with customers/passengers at the airport for booking, reservations, ticketing and handling customer, complaint handling, screening, frisking and overall safety and security of passengers. Required Skills:
– 12th & Graduates or Final Year/6th Semester results awaited candidates can also apply
– Fluency in English and Hindi is an essential criterion.
– Excellent Communication skills.
– Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment is essential.
– Willingness to work in a 24 x 7 environment which requires working in shifts, including night shift. How to apply
If you are interested and would like to process further, then u can directly contact to below mentioned numbers to book your slot as earliest possible-
How to Apply
Get in touch with us on 7303273338to book your slot.
Reach out through Mail on
Industry : Aviation / Airline
Salary : Rs 2.0 – 5 Lakh/Yr
Experience : 0to5Yrs
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No : 7303273338
Location : Chennai
Key Skills : csa, bcom, ticketing, hsc, airlines, operations, airport, aviation, graduate, ustomerservice, groundstaff, reservationsticketing, groundhandling, ba, fresher
Airwon Aviation Academy Company Profile
Airwon Aviation Academy
Airwon Aviation Academy is the Delhi NCRs leading aviation training academy, maintaining 100% placement record. We are focusing on creating new knowledge through research and to provide maximum placement to our students in the aviation industry.