- To monitor the quality of Fastners and Heat treatment parts by supplier audits, Proactive checks & effective resolution of the reported concerns.
- Responsibilities & Key Deliverables Technical analysis of concern reported from manufacturing.
- Arrange Containment action in case of failure in supplier parts , non destructive testing.
- Auditing the Supplier processes and follow up for improvement opportunities closures.
- Participating in the New Product development and ensuring First time right development.
- Ensure closure of issues by regularly updating progress /actions in various forum(s).
- Ensure reduction in concern reported from manufacturing lines.
- Guide & Monitor associates in their Daily Work.
Experience (years) 3 to 5 years (BE) , 7 to 10 years( in case of Diploma)
Automobiles , Fastners Mfg companies
BE Metallurgy, BE/Mechanical ,Diploma in Metallurgy Behavioral Competencies Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Good logical and Analytical Skills.
- Result orientation with execution excellence
- Good Team Player. Personality Traits Competencies Good communication & Inter-personal Skills
Good presentation skills Functional Competencies / Skills critical for the job
- Knowledge of the fastner manufatucring processes as well as the material science.
- Knowledge of the special process – Cold forging, Casting , Heat treatment ,Welding , Surface treatment
- Good Problem solving skills and analytical ability
- Knowledge about the different metallurgical checks and equipments
- Knowledge about GD&T,
- Proficient in using MS Office suite of programs
- Understanding of 8D, SCAP , application of SPC & MSA.
Job Segment: Metallurgy, Welding, Engineer, Quality Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering, Automotive
Industry : Automobile / Auto Ancillaries
Salary : Not Disclosed
Experience : 3to5Yrs
Mobile No :
Location : Pune
Key Skills : auditing,communication, ,operations,testing, ,ms office,problem solving, ,customer service,business development, ,heat treatment,br, ,customer focus,banking operations, ,technical analysis,sales, ,mechanical
Mahindra business & consulting services pvt ltd Company Profile
Mahindra business & consulting services pvt. ltd.
At Mahindra, we offer clients world-class consulting services in three key verticals: information security and risk management, engineering consulting and business process management. Mahindra Special Services Group (MSSG) collaborates with organizations to better protect their information assets, strengthen physical security and reduce risk. Mahindra Consulting Engineers provides a bouquet of engineering consulting and project management services to a variety of organizations. Mahindra Integrated Business Solutions provides businesses with BPM and Advisory services in functions like Finance & Accounts and Human Resources.