- Getting involved in hands on training
- Inducting new staff
- Monitoring and implementing personal development plans and appraisals for staff
- Liaising with Hotel management institutes, catering institutes, etc to find entry level staff and industrial trainees
- Communicating with department managers
- Troubleshooting or mediating when there are staff disputes
- Ensuring that the company complies with State and National labor law
- Create an operating environment that assures consistent guest satisfaction.
- Monitors the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and financial reports. Initiates corrective action.
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action.
- Establishes and maintains a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage and benefits administration, and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Maintains an appropriate level of community public affairs involvement.
- Ensures good safety practices of employees and guests, assisting in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures.
- Establishes and maintains applicable preventive maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Develops accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the Companys mission statement.
- Prepares financial reports for management that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
- Payroll & compensation needs to be one of the important functions of the role.
- involvement of Compliances & legal documentations would be core
- Prepare Hotel SOPs & Policies, KPIs, KRAs
- Relationship building should have to be a strength of HR Manager.
- Try retaining to the incorporated culture in the organization & upgrade them timely. Enhance the festive celebrations culture amongst the employees.
- Good & favourable employee engagement activities ideas are always welcomed since stronger the engaging activities are, higher the productivity of employees would be.
Industry : Hotel / Restaurant
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 Lakh/Yr
Experience : 3to6Yrs
Email : email@example.com
Mobile No : 9099021463
Location : Ahmedabad
Key Skills : settlement, payroll, training, final, development, recruitment, ull, manpowerplanning, grievancehandling, inductionprogram, employeeengagement, employeedatabasemanagement, employeeinteraction
K DAMANI HOSPITALITY PRIVATE LIMITED Company Profile
K DAMANI HOSPITALITY PRIVATE LIMITED
Hotel Platinum INN
Besides Gujarat Gram Haat, Near Anjali Cross Roads, Vasna, Ahmedabad 380007 -079 26642494
Hotel Platinum Residency
Shivalik 1, Near Anandnagar Cross Roads, opp.Reliance Petrol Pump, Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015 – 079 26937201
Brief introduction of the property:
Platinum Hotels is an upcoming chain of three-star quality hotels in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The chain consists of two business hotels -Hotel Platinum Inn (Vasna) and Hotel Platinum Residency (Prahladnagar),located at prime locations in the city. Recently, Hotel Platinum Inn has conferred the title Most Promising Budget Hotel in Gujarat, 2014 after it won the prestigious Brands Academy Leadership and Service Excellence Award.
Recognized for its exceptional service and world-class standards provided at affordable costs, our hotels pride in their prime location, spacious accommodation, luxurious infrastructure, large banquet capacity and a supremacy in F&B, all of which constitute our USP.
What sets us apartClose proximity to major highways, corporate offices, tourist attractions & shopping centers.Spacious rooms (minimum of 300 sq.ft.) making it among the largest rooms in its category in Ahmedabad. Eight banquets halls (including a boardroom)110 cover restaurant 40 cover coffee shop
Warm Regards,Pooja Rathore
Asst. HR Manager