- Handle Architectural role in ServiceNow area. You will handle problem issue, market research the opportunities and winning business solutions and roadmaps for the ServiceNow tower.
- Govern end-to-end ServiceNow implementations, migrations, transformation projects using onshore, offshore and nearshore models.
- Handle planning, service improvement, and contingency operation plans.
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring, innovation and team building.
- Establish enterprise wide best-practices and IT thought leadership in Service Management, Service Integration and Management, Intelligent Automation Platform and Robotic Process Automation.
You will come with.
- You will help clients implement innovative technologies and suggest automation and robotic processes wherever entailed to drive their business forward
- You will deliver business results through technology, processes, and tools across the enterprise in business and functions to ensure maximum compliance control
How we ll help you grow:
- You ll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 12+ years experience preferably in IT space
- Strong program management skills for long term engagements.
- Must have experience with and understand all aspects from design, implementation, delivery, and maintenance. Individual will lead future enhancements and maintenance of platform.
- Proven ServiceNow Product knowledge
- Excellent Communication skills ability to communicate at an executive level
- Experience with enterprise level tool migrations
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile environment in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, automated testing, Agile metrics Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- ServiceNow Architectural experience.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams.
- An aim to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication Skill.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Industry : IT – Software
Salary : Not Disclosed
Experience : 3to5Yrs
Mobile No :
Location : Bangalore
Key Skills : java,sap, ,reporting,api, ,ibm,program management skills, ,market research,problem solving, ,time management,audio mastering, ,management skills,corporate liaison
IBM India Pvt Limited Company Profile
IBM India Pvt. Limited
IBMs greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.